Software-as-a-Service for using wireframes
Increase flexibility! Pidoco is web-based, so you can use it as soon as you have signed up for an account. Start prototyping immediately without downloading, installing or updating software and simply pay as you go.
Traditional software applications require you to procure hardware, install software, maintain it and buy expensive licenses that you may only use for a short time or on rare occasions. This is a waste of resources and often prevents small or mid-sized businesses from using professional business applications at all.
There is an easier and faster way to do things that can also save you money. Pidoco is a web-based application that you can use under the software-as-a-service model. This means that you get an easy-to-use, installation-free tool in combination with flexible plans and fair pricing that breaks down barriers and leads to an optimal cost-benefit ratio. Simply create your account on our website and start prototyping within less than a minute! You don’t have to worry about downloading any software or installing it on your system. You also don’t need to invest in servers or download updates. We take care of all that for you. And we make sure that you always have the latest software version to work with. Your projects are stored online, so you don’t have to save them all the time or worry about lost work when your computer freezes. And you can get all this service on a monthly plan that you can terminate when you don’t need it any more.
- No installation: Work on prototypes and wireframes conveniently in your web browser without any downloads or software installation (see system requirements).
- Cross-platform: Get the benefits of prototyping and wireframing on Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems.
- Security: Feel safe with industry standard security, SSL-encrypted connections, autosave, daily backups and access rights management.
- Software-as-a-Service: Avoid upfront investments and maintenance costs.
Your Benefits with Pidoco:
- Use without installation
- Work on all major operating systems
- Pay only when you need it
- Reduce upfront investments
- Avoid maintenance costs
- Control IT overhead