Using Prototypes to develop websites without any risks
Reduce risk! Dramatically improve communication with clients, colleagues and management. Create interactive prototypes without any programming to bring ideas to life and help people understand critical design decisions.
In development projects, various team members including product managers, designers, developers, UX professionals or marketing experts have to work together and make decisions that affect the success of the product. Such diverse backgrounds and language forms make communication a real challenge and often lead to misunderstandings, faulty specifications and rude awakenings once you have invested money into development. That’s why it pays to invest in prototyping upfront, so that you can make mistakes early when they are cheap to correct, rather than after development is finished.
Prototypes are an ideal tool for avoiding these pitfalls. Interactive prototypes improve communication, prevent misunderstandings, and help elicit requirements or evaluate usability. That’s why interactive prototypes are a great way to simulate and experience the look and feel of applications before coding begins – without investing time and money in development activities. Interactive prototypes help improve communication and lead to a clear expression of requirements and solutions. You can optimize workflows and usability, thus saving lots of time, trouble and money. That’s how interactive prototypes can boost your project’s profitability.
- No programming: Create interactive prototypes entirely without programming.
- Interactivity: Dynamic UI elements bring your prototypes to life.
- Simulation: Simulate prototypes to experience the real application before it is built.
- Media integration: Integrate videos, images and websites in your prototypes.
- Templates: Create and re-use custom templates in your prototypes to save time.
Your Benefits with Pidoco:
- Communicate efficiently
- Capture requirements easily
- Slash development costs
- Simulate and improve navigation flows
- Optimize usability and user experience
- Identify missing requirements